Monday, July 23, 2012

What I Want To Say

People have this idea of me ... That I suppose I'm somewhat responsible for. Above reproach and squeaky clean in deed. Never caught with my hand in the cookie jar. The operative word is "caught". So this means at some point in my life I've errored.

Bc I mess up royally at frequent unplanned intervals my eye now becomes keen to the majority of forthcoming doom.  Tonight as I write I just want to dump all of the garbage! Who needs a psychaitrist when I have a blog?! Hello!

So, here is a list things I want to say tonight.

ahem... let us begin

1.  bad breath makes my skin crawl.
2.  pork is not the other white meat. (i say this bc bacon is red. o_O)
3.  I don't ever, ever need an explanation as why your breath smells the way that it does 10 minutes after you brush your teeth (see #1)
4. I wanto be in love.
5.  I don't need anyone rewind me that I'm fat. (If we're ever in a shouting match and you deide you want the first words you to be "you fat..." your mother and her personal attributes and lifestyle choices will critiqued in a very un-Christ like way).

Whar would you like say?

4 comments:

  1. LOL! I have to ask...what kind of trauma did you experience with someone's breath?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a certain individual that I have to interact with on a weekly basis. Won't say too much bc those that know me will figure it out. But this person offends me daily with bad breath. It's the kind if breath that I can smell when 10 ft away me. The kind of breath that inhabits a room long after the person has made thier exit. Breath do strong I lose my appetite. Breath So hot it singes the hairs in my nose.

      And the sad thing is... The individual always carries mints. So it must be a digestive issue. But automatically hold my breath now in conversation with. I cry when they exhale bc .... IT'S JUST THAT BAD!

      # on mama's

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness my stomach hurtssssssssss!!!! You are cracking me up. ON MAMAS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know when I say that I serious. lol.

      #on mama's

      Delete