Monday, July 23, 2012

My Invisible Life

Continuing with my ever-evolving rant of self obssession I examine this meager existence that I currently possess.  I float through my day.  I go through the motions and I ponder "am I really seen"? Is my contribution to this world more than just being alive, occupying a seat at my 9-5 and being somebody's mother.  When I enter a room is my presence commanding?  When I get a mind to I can show out.  When I'm feeling real "extra" I boast that the party doesn't start until I walk in the room.  Those are on my good days.   Other times I can be socially awkward.  Even in writing this blog fright grips my soul because if I share my thoughts than people will see me! Hear me even... And they may not like what they hear.  "People" whoever these elusive beings might be not like what I have to say.

And then there are men. But that is another story for anothwer time. It's really not so bad. ;)

When do you feel invisible... if ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment