Thursday, August 2, 2012

I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Another "Bucket List" item for me is to "dance like nobody's watching".  Only problem is, I can't.  I want to but my feet won't move.  I've gotten in the mirror and shuffled back and forth but the thought of even "me" watching me dance makes me want to pick up the carpet and crawl under for all eternity.  Just like my singing, when I'm in my head I'm graceful, smooth, daring as I look people in they eye.  They always break contact first of course because I'm killing it.  Strangers marvel at my footwork/gyration combos. All of this with a mischievious smirk.

Delusion. I must get out more. O_o

1 comment:

  1. So I almost peed my pants reading this...I would so love to see you shake your tail feather, perhaps a jig or shuffle even a shimmy. Ohhhhh what I would give to see you bust loose. I am now imagining myself saying, "Go Jess, Go Jess, Get it Girl, Get it girl". Please oh please fulfill this part of your bucket list and let me be a living witness of its greatness.

    ReplyDelete